Provides superior coverage whilst evening out skin imperfections and adding nourishment and moisturisation to the skin.
BB Cream was first developed in Germany by a dermatologist who wanted a single cream that would protect skin and provide coverage after harsh skin care treatments. This all-in-one formulation became a hype in South Korea and then spread throughout Asia and thereafter to the rest of the world. BB Creams are short for beauty balms or blemish balms and offer the best of both worlds to customers: multiple benefits in one product, while simplifying and boosting your make-up routine at the same time.
Annique’s Colour Caress BB Cream SPF 30 with antiageing peptide complex and Green Rooibos extract combines outstanding skin care benefits with superior coverage. This satin-smooth skin care sensation offers five benefits, including:
Five benefits in one!
- Evening out skin imperfections
- Adding nourishment and moisturisation
- Providing exceptional sun protection
- Facilitating the elimination of blemishes
- Minimising the appearance of fine lines using anti-ageing peptides
More beautiful skin has never been easier or quicker to achieve. Protect, hydrate and illuminate your complexion, while simplifying your make-up routine. Use the BB Cream with your Annique foundation for a flawless finish.
The key differences between BB Cream and Tinted Moisturiser:
- Tinted moisturiser has a thin consistency compared to a thicker, creamy formula of a BB Cream.
- Tinted moisturiser has no anti-ageing ingredients.
- Tinted moisturiser has no whitening benefits.
- BB Creams remain lightweight and are pigmented, while tinted moisturiser has minimal colour pay off.
- BB Cream lasts longer on the skin.
- BB Cream has a high SPF while tinted moisturiser normally has low SPF.
BB Cream Active ingredients:
- Organic and inorganic UV sun filters offer effective protection against UVA (ageing) and UVB (sunburn) rays, thereby preventing any further skin damage, dark spots and blemishes. Sun damage is one of the major causes of skin ageing and in our harsh South African climate, we need to use sun screen every day to protect skin.
- ActiCell, a superior botanical extract, provides moisturisation and enhanced skin healing properties.
- An advanced anti-ageing peptide complex offers excellent anti-ageing benefits by stimulating collagen synthesis and skin repair. Two important proteins in the skin are collagen, the “cement” between skin cells, and elastin, coil shaped proteins that enable the skin to be elastic. These degrade severely as we get older, resulting in wrinkles. This anti-ageing peptide helps minimise the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Brightonyl, an anti-blemish active, aids in removing existing blemishes, prevents further formation of dark spots and helps give the skin a luminous and refined complexion.
For light cover:
Apply Colour Caress BB Cream after your Annique skin care routine (including your Annique Moisturiser).
For medium cover:
Apply Colour Caress BB Cream after your Annique skin care routine (including your Annique Moisturiser), and leave to settle for a few minutes. Then apply your Annique foundation and
For optimal cover:
Apply Colour Caress BB Cream after your Annique skin care routine (including your Annique Moisturiser), and leave to settle for a few minutes. Then apply your Annique foundation and make-up. Re-apply Colour Caress BB Cream and foundation as often as needed during the day.
Repeat application regularly if you are spending time in the sun.